Structured extended abstracts should consist of approximately 700-800 words in total, with 4 to 6 keywords, Times New Roman font 12, 1.5 spacing, justified, margins style normal, title in Times New Roman font 16, bold.
Abstracts should contain author(s) contact details—name(s) and title(s), affiliation, and e-mail address(es). One author should be designated as the corresponding author.
Abstracts must be set out under 5-7 sub-headings:
• Background and goals (mandatory): state background and specific objective(s) of the research
• Design/methodology/approach (mandatory): shortly describe the design of your research and methods and approaches used
• Results (mandatory): summarize results obtained
• Conclusions (mandatory): state the principal conclusions reached
• Implications (if applicable)
• Contribution to the field (mandatory)
• Research limitations (if applicable)
Please send abstracts to the following e-mail address or alternatively use the submission form below: