Hotel Dubrovnik Palace*****
Hotel Dubrovnik Palace is nestled on the scenic seafront between a pine forest and the turquoise coastal waters of the lush Lapad Peninsula. Just a few minutes’ drive northwest of medieval Dubrovnik Old Town, this cinematic location offers a phenomenal vista of the Elafiti Islands from every room.
Magnificent views, relaxing al fresco event spaces, five-star facilities, and skilled technical support make Hotel Dubrovnik Palace’s conference centre one of the best-equipped and stylish meeting venues in the region. It is also one of the largest and most flexible. Breathtaking Adriatic Sea views from every room, beautiful venues, experienced event-planning and technical support teams – everything you need to host a standout event in beautiful Dubrovnik.
Conference accomodation price
|Hotel||Room type||Price per room / day|
|Hotel Dubrovnik Palace||Double occupancy room with sea view and balcony||90 Eur per room/night (incl. breakfast and VAT)|
|Hotel Dubrovnik Palace||Single occupancy room with sea view and balcony||70 Eur per room/night (incl. breakfast and VAT)|
VAT (13%) is included in the price.
City tax (1.50€ per person per day) is not included in the price.
– Breakfast is included in the room price
– All rooms have sea and balcony views
– use of indoor pool, sauna and fitness club is included in the price
Accommodation can be booked through the following link:
Name of the event: International Tourism Conference Dubrovnik
- Organized by: Institute for tourism
- Reservation code: ITCD19
- Deadline for room reservation is October 1st, 2019.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• In order to take advantage of special rates, conference participants must make reservations no later than October 1st, 2019.
• On-line Hotel reservation requires credit card information in order to guarantee payment. A hotel reservation without credit card information is not possible.
• After the deadline (October 1st, 2019) special rates may still be applied, depending on availability.
• Special room rates are valid for the three days prior to the start of the conference, the duration of the conference, and three days after the end of the conference.
• On-line reservation can be cancelled without any charge up to 7 days prior to arrival date.
• If a reservation is cancelled in the period between 7-4 days prior to arrival date, the hotel reserves right to charge the participant’s credit card for a two-night stay.
• If the reservation is cancelled within period of 4 days prior to arrival date, the hotel reserves right to charge the participant’s credit card for the total reservation amount.
• In the event of a no-show, the hotel reserves right to charge the participant’s credit card for total reservation amount.